Friday, July 25, 2008

A Fairytale Wedding!



My sister in law Tara's daughter "Erica" is getting married on October 8th. I'm not sure if that makes me her great Aunt or second aunt once removed or what...? Just Family! She is such a beautiful person inside and out! It seems like just yesterday that I babysat her. Erica has always been very friendly and personable. She just has such a positive attitude about life. Aaron is a very lucky guy to have found her. I wish them the best of luck in the next chapter of their life called "marriage". Hopefully we will be able to make it up to Salt Lake City for her wedding.I am sure it will be beautiful:)
Congrats Erica and Aaron!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your new background! Thanks for having my girls tonight- It's wierd to be home alone but pretty nice!