Friday, March 27, 2009

A fun day hiking Molleys Nipple.....................oops can I say that on here?






I have always wanted to hike Molleys Nipple so over spring break we packed some drinks and goodies and drove the short one mile drive to the trail. We oopsed and took the wrong trail first and ended up finding an amptheatre like cove. It was so much fun for the girls. They are all getting older and it is becoming more challenging to keep them entertained for "Free". BUT>>>They all had a blast on this hike looking for cool rocks and just spending time together. Well, we finally found the right trail up the mountain and headed out. It was a beautiful day. After hikking about 1/2 way up to the top my Mom instincts kept telling me we should stop and head back down. It was a little steep and me being the "overly cautious Mom" that I am held Alley and Jenna's hand the whole way up and back. Poor kids...sometimes I wish I could just relax and let them loose a little but I just always worry about them getting hurt..I guess it's a MOM THING? Anyhew...we made it up to a really cool look out point and took some pics to document our memories. I decided we need to go hiking more often..It was ALOT of fun and FREE:)

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

It's good you have that instinct it has probably saved a lot of disaster from happening. I have your cute pictures from our hike on the red hill but I lost your email address in the "computer crash". I remeber rubberducky something but I cant remember what else there was so email me and then I will mail you these pictures.