Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can you say...AHHHHHHHHHH!



Last week I was sitting at the kitchen table eating my breakfast when I looked out the window and saw this! At first I thought maybe a water pipe had broken or something but upon looking a little closer I noticed the water was coming through the neighbors block wall. After a few phone calls we discovered that a canal pipe that runs in back of our wall had either broken or gotten plugged with debree. Kim rushed home from work in a panic and called our homeowners insurance only to find out it doesn't cover external water sources. Once the city finally got the water shut off we stressed out about our wall collapsing but so far everything looks OK. Schewwwww .....Talk about a crazy day!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Did you have anything planted in your garden? I am glad that your wall is still standing. You must be living right!