Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jenna's Baptism



On December 4th, Jenna had a special day....one she has looked forward to for a long time! She was baptised a member of the LDS church. She is the last of my girls to be baptised...so it was a bittersweet moment for me. The spirit was really strong there!! We had alot of friends and family attend..perfect weather and everything just fell into place. I am SO thankful for so many wonderful friends and ward members who are just like family to me. When all the men stood in a circle and layed their hands on her head to do the confirmation, it was a total 'goosebump' moment for me...my sister Rula said she felt the same way. The spirit of the Holy Ghost was so strong and such an awesome peaceful feeling. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life! I was a convert and it has been the best decision I have ever made.

No comments: