Friday, May 9, 2008

Still learning the ropes:)

Hey guys...I am new to Bloggers so I'm still trying to figure out the ropes. I finally figured out how to add music...YEAH! I love Music! I invited Ginger Machrone, Lisa Nielson, Amanda Jocelyn, Jennifer Cooke, Wendy Fenton ....hummmm and a few more to join our little neighborhood blog. This has been alot of fun so thanks Maren for inviting me:) I have a myspace as well so I have to say NO to the computer until I get my house work done....It can be addicting:) Hopefully this summer I will have more time to twink with it and hopefully lots of fun memories and pics to post.

2 comments:

fourangels said...

Yes, you just have to lock the door to the office! Sometimes I just can't walk away! Blogging can be so much fun!

Tamara said...

Hi Neighbor!! Welcome to the world of blogging! This will be a great way to keep up with you since we live so far away from each other :)