Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun In The SUN!

Today my visiting teachers, Lisa & Keturah came over for a visit. Afterwards, I was visiting with Lisa and mentioned the girls wanted to go to the city pool this afternoon. She had the same idea so we met at the pool at 1pm. The kids were so excited to go to the pool with some friends.

Lisa encouraged Alley to jump off the low dive for her first time and she did it! YEAH:) I am such a protective and overlycautious Mom...I guess I need to just chill out and realize they're never gonna learn if I'm always protecting them. Alley is not a super good swimmer but Lisa stood by the edge with a fun-noodle for her to grab onto. Alley is so excited to be one of the big kids now. Lindsay, Josh and Emily were all doing cool tricks off the high dive.I slathered the kids with sunscreen beforehand but um...yeah, I totally forgot myself:p whoops..I am definatley feeling the burn tonight after 3 hours in 100 degree weather. It was a super fun afternoon!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

we had a great time too i love the sun and water!I would LOVE a pool in my backyard...