Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Time footsal

















Tiff asked me a few days ago if I wanted to play footsal on the 15th ward womens league. I was hesitant to say the least because for one I have never ever played footsal..(dont know if I am even spelling it right..hee hee) But it was a ton of fun! It is definatley a good work out and makes ya realize how old you're getting.Oh well.... We had a practice on Tuesday and we played the 3 Moms against 6 teenagers and we stomped them..YEAH the old ladies won:)WAHOOOOOO. SOOO, my confidence was running high until I walked in the building tonight and took one look at the opposing team...We were pretty much toast! Poor Tiffany got nailed in the head not once but twice. Our team consisted of Tiffany, Myself, Stephanie Davis, Inger Durkin, the Rasmussen Mom (can't remember her name) and somebody I don't know....just in case you wanted to know:)We got spanked to say the least but all in all it was good times and makes me want to get in shape and be more athletic. When I was in highschool I played in alot of sports and totally loved it. Anyhew..I hope I can play with the womens league again.















(Holli and I had a girls afternoon out and went to the salon for new hair dooos. I am still getting used to my hair being a little shorter but I do love the color change. Change is good:)

2 comments:

fourangels said...

I'm so proud of you! Sounds like I missed out on a good time! Keep it up!

Tiffani said...

I was glad you were willing t come and try something new. It was fun to have you come play. Your hair is so cute. Love it!!