Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kim's new BABY!


Kim finally fulfilled one of his childhood fantasies! For as long as I can remember Kim has lusted after every bullet bike he has set eyes on. Me, being the overly cautious protective wifey that I am, have stressed about the day he would own one. Well... Yesterday, after many sleepless nights of stressing about whether too or whether not too he decided "I deserve it!" and purchased himself a bullet bike. He says he will be smart while riding it too and from work but after that one dirt bike ride I took with him 15 years ago i don't know.... I do remember my life flashing before my eyes a few times. He is a definite adrenalin junkie and crazy stunt man on bikes...So I can only hope and pray that he won't get hurt on his new found love. He has smiled more in the past 24 hours than I have seen in a long time....So this is good:) I am glad to see him Happy. I guess you only live once...See here I am trying to talk myself into accepting it. I have just heard way too many horror stories I suppose about bullet bikes and body bags. He did get a wicked good deal on it from a kid in St George who needed to sell it because he was going on a mission. So the moral of this ramble is if you see a streak of white lightning pass you on the freeway it's probably just my wild and crazy hubby..honk at him too slow down k? jokes:)

No comments: