Thursday, July 3, 2008

Vacation Time YEA!

Just a little note to let ya'all know that our family is leaving on vacation tomorrow morning....oh whoops I mean today. Sheesh I didn't realize how late it is. We planned a trip up north to Canada for this years summer getaway. Kim's parents and some of his brothers live in Alberta and since we havn't been to Canada as a family since 2001 we figured it's time:) I can't wait to see his parents! They are so very kind and have always treated me like one of their own. I have been so busy the past few years that our letters and phone calls have been few and far between so hopefully we can catch up on the past 8 years. I am looking forward to the cooler canadian weather, chocolate bars, Ketchup chips, slurpies and my mother in laws yummy home cookin'.uggghhh so much for my weight watchers diet:) Anyhew....hopefully in 10 days when we are back home I will have some fun memories and interesting things to blog about...until then "Austa La Vista Baby!" ...sorry, I'm a dork..heehee

1 comment:

fourangels said...

Have fun! See ya when you get back!