Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Washington Recreation Center!


This afternoon I took the girls to the rec center in Washington for a fun day of swimming. We found a coupon in the Hurricane flyer in the spectrum newspaper for 1 week free for a family up to 6 so we used it. With the outrageous price of LIVING nowdays it just feels good to get something for free. I asked the front desk lady if I could copy the coupon for my sisters and she said no.... BUT, if you mention that you heard the advertisement on Kony country they will also give you a week pass for free for your entire family! SWEET huh? So I guess we will be going to the Rec center quite a bit during the next 6 days. Anything to make the summer more fun:)

2 comments:

Lindsay Lou said...

Cute Thanks for taking us mom that was fun! we should do it again!

Tiffani said...

We need to go to the rec center together before your free pass is up! I am always up for friends and water. And the two together is a bonus!