Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Lindsay:)

For Lindsay's 11th Birthday she wanted a "Mom and Daughter day". So, we spent the day in St George going school shopping, getting a pedicure, ate at Cafe Rio, and just had fun hanging out. This was the first time we have ever really spent that much time alone and it was fun just having the time to chittie chat about school, friends and life in general. It's amazing the things you can find out about your kids if ya take the time to listen. I am always so darn busy I forget to just sit and listen. Anyhew....the day before her Bday we opened presents and ate cake and ice cream. She just could not wait one more day...hee hee that is just how I used to be. She thought she had all her presents figured out but we tricked her this year by adding blankets and rocks to her presents so she couldn't figure them out by the weight. We are sneakie huh? I would say she was just a little spoiled this year!

Isn't that the coolest thing to just sit there and have someone pamper you? Lindsay chose blue and white polka dots and I chose pink with a flower.Lots of fun....especially since I only spent $ 15.00...Coupons are wonderful!


No comments: