Sunday, August 3, 2008

Photoshop anyone?





OK so I was wondering through the what kids want expo yesterday and came across this cool booth on how to do digital scrap booking. They were offering to take pics of your kids and alter them using photo shop for $2.50 a pic. It looked like so much fun so we tried it. While waiting for the pics I browsed through some photo albums this lady had done using photo shop and they were so flipping cute that I seriously got the goosebumps! I have wanted to learn how to do this for awhile now so I asked the lady how she does hers. She said she will come to your house and teach you if you can find 5 friends who are interested. She charges $15.00 per person which will include a trial CD so you can go home and start what you learn and much more. She said most people learn everything they need to know in one class but if you ever have any questions you can call her...SO, if anyone is interested in attending a little party at my house to learn about digital scrap booking I definitely would like to host a party. I have thousands of pics I want to make into albums for my girls and ME:)

3 comments:

Tamara said...

count me in on the class. Lacee would probably like to come too....since we both have Photoshop Expressions and don't have a clue what to do with it :)

Lisa said...

I would LOVE to come to the class!! Let me know the date. The pictures are really cool! However I could not convince Emily that Allie really jumped out of an airplane- she was a little too smart for that!

laceeJ said...

yep, sign me up! PLEASE!!!!!!