Sunday, September 7, 2008

Swimming in September?


















The other day I bought this pool at a yard sale for $5.00. I was reluctant to buy it because I figured for $5.00 there most be something wrong with it. Well we took our chances and bought it. It was in great shape...no problems.... and the kids have had SO MUCH fun swimming in it! I just can't believe it is September and still 100 degrees. Oh well we will just enjoy the nice weather as long as possible. These pics I took on Saturday. I was tending Lisa's kids for the afternoon. Gracie just cracks me up. She is such a funny little kid. The pictures say it all.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Hip, hip, hooray for yard sale's. Thanks for the shoes and jacket. I never did pay you for them. You are so nice, alway's thinking of others while shopping.

Lisa said...

It's good to see my girls having so much fun while I am gone! Thanks for watching them- you are an angel!!!