Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cell phone popcorn!

This has got to be one of the most eye opening things I have read in a long time! I was scanning through my emails this morning and came across this email from my sister. It showed a video clip of people putting four cell phones in flower petal positions all pointing toward the center. They put unpopped popcorn kernels in the middle. Next they dialed each cell phone simotaneousley and to my suprise the microwave rays from the cell phones popped the popcorn. WOW>>makes me want to get a diode for my cell phone. Makes ya wonder what cell phones are doing to our brain huh? Just click on my link that says "cell phone popcorn".. very interesting!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We tried this at Mike's mom's and it dod not work- we only had six phones so next time we are around a group with 8 phones we'll try again.. I keep a bag of popcorn kernals in my purse so we are prepared!! :O)