Saturday, September 27, 2008

Heard of Sugardoodle?

While preparing my lesson for sharing time tomorrow I came across this really cool web site. It has lots of clip art and cute ideas for primary, young women, etc....I haven't done sharing time for a LONG time so I am a little nervous. You wouldn't think it would be scary to teach a room full of 80 or so children but I get so nervous. I spent a few hours preparing the lesson tonight so I feel prepared. I think? schewwwww The theme is Prayer. I do believe in prayer and have had my prayers answered so many times. I hope when I bear my testimony that I don't get all emotional. I'm kinda weird that way. I don't know if it's because I'm scared or because I am in tune with the spirit. Probably a little of both. Any hew, Just thought I would share this cool site:) Click on the link that says Sugardoodle if ya want to check it out.

No comments: