Friday, November 7, 2008

New Haircut



Ok so I feel kinda dumb posting about myself but it has been so long since I posted that I have to post about something. Hee hee. This afternoon I took Holli over to Julie's hair and nails to get her hair done. While I was waiting for her I looked at myself in the mirror and thought "Woah...I could use a hair-do myself" So...what the hey...We decided to make it a party. Holli has been wanting her hair dyed brown for SO LONG. I guess that's the "IN THING" in 9th grade. It turned out way cute but she is a silly and didn't want me to post a pic of her. So being the good Mom that I am UH HUM...I said ok. It's amazing how much better you feel about yourself when you get your hair done. The only problem is that when Holli took this pic of me she made this comment." Mom I totally love your hair BUT....I can totally tell what you're going to look like when you're an old grandma when I look at this Picture." I was like, "What?" OK..So I guess I'm lookin' old and crusty. Not to snivel and wine about the inevitable, but this past week when I renewed my drivers lisence, I was comparing my new drivers lisence pic with old one and WOAH>>.It's amazing how much I have changed in the past 5 years. Oh well, I guess ya just have to have a sense of humor about reality huh?

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I love your new look! We have to face the facts that the years are passing us by even if we don't feel (or act) any older. I still think you are beautiful!

fourangels said...

I love your new do! And I would never say you are old or crusty. Not even a little bit! Sad to say that the years do go by but I like your attitude and will save it for myself. You are one hot mama!