Sunday, December 7, 2008

Photo shoot with Sammy Beardall



















On Saturday Holli and Josie spent a few hours with Sammy Beardall taking pictures. They were SO NERVOUS and planned out every detail down to location and outfits and..... It was a ton of fun! We get the CD with pics tomorrow so I will post more when I can. Holli and Josie have been best buddies since pre school so I thought it would be a fun memory to do friend pics together in their freshman year. I am so glad we did this! Sammy charged $35.00. WOW Huh? Such a great price for the time and effort she put in.Take a look:)just check out the link that says (cool local photography) on my link list for more pics.

1 comment:

fourangels said...

Your girls are beautiful! I know Josie is not yours but she might as well be! They are so much fun to be around! I'm sure you can't believe how fast the time has gone!

Don't forget to check out my blog and enter to win my giveaway!