Thursday, April 16, 2009

Neighborhood HEN PARTY:)


Ok, so i don't mean to brag or nuthin but I sure love the neighborhood I live in. There is not one neighbor on my street that I wouldn't trust or that I don't consider my friends. Thats a good feeling, especially when your raising a family. Last night most of the Moms on our street,(and Holli)hee hee (she didn't want to feel left out) met at the Pizza Factory in St George for some much needed "Mom Time". It was so much fun to just get away and visit or as Kim calls it, "Have a hen party." hee hee The food was de-lisc-ious! I'm thinking we should make this a monthly event...like meet at eachothers house for board games or movies or recipe swap...crafts, ya know...whatever sounds fun.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for snapping a pick of this. It was a lot of fun just being out with women. I can say that I have never done that before and it was great. I didn't even get dinner ready before I left! I agree that we should do something each month. It would be fun to do little lunches with a theme. I nominate one of the stay at home moms to be the organizers! :0)