Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our new little econo cruizer


Wahoo....Well, we finally broke down and bought us a little econo cruizer. It is a 2008 Honda fit. (Brand spankin new) mmmmm I love the smell of new cars, if only it would last with fifty million kiddies ridin' in it everyday:) Not my first pick if I was to choose my favorite but it has been a great little run around so far....lol...5 days... I am spoiled!! We have been debating for the longest time about what to do. On one hand we needed a bigger vehicle...or one that seats 6 instead of five. On the other hand we needed one that gets good gas mileage and we have found in our searching that ya just can't have both. SO....with the way gas prices have sky-rocketed and the amount of "mom taxi" rides I do in a day we finally decided to get a run around. We have only had it since last Saturday and have already put 250 miles on it with one tank of gas. It gets 44 mpg...which is sweet compared to our envoy that only got 14 mpg. Anyhew..I am sure enjoying only filling up once a week...one less thing to stress about. Now we just have to make the pmt...

No comments: