Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jenna got a haircut!



















Well...after months and months of begging to get a haircut I finally gave in...(sniff, sniff) Jenna's wish came true. We were at the mall and I decided to just go do it. Jenna absolutley LOVES to comb her own hair and on this paticular day she had done a magnificent job of it. I think it took us 20 minutes to untangle all the elastics and ribbons.(Hee hee) I have really been trying to not be such a controlling Mom and just let my kids have their own identity.....who cares anyhew? Life is just too short to be perfect right> Jenn thought it was just the most beautiful hair-do ever so who cares if people can't take a joke right? just kidding. Through a Mom's eyes she looked like a little homeless child but to her it was just BEAUTIFUL.I guess what I am trying to say is I am trying to not stress the small stuff so much. I just figured it would be alot easier for her to comb if it was a little shorter...SO, we stopped in at the JCP Salon (since it was the only salon open in St George that late). Marleen, whom we had cut Lindsay hair a few months back, did a great job. When she was all done Jenna had a smile from one ear to the other. She LOVES it! I kept her hair they cut off for her memory box. Now that it's cut I really do like it better.

No comments: