Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to us...YEAH!


















Well, as most of you know Jenna and I share the same birthday. Today I turned 35.... whoosh that's getting up there...and Jenna turned 6. We were both showered with lots of gifts and visitors which made it a very special day. I am so thankful for all my friends and family:) Jenna wanted a bike SO BAD, so we broke down and bought her one. Santa was going to bring her one but ....that's ok. Any hew, while running a quick errand I mentioned to Josie and Holli that sometime in the next few days I want to dress the girls up really cute and take autumn pics before all the beautiful leaves fall off the trees. They both said, "Let's do some right now for your birthday picture with Jenna." So, as a spur of the moment thing, we stopped at the house across from Josie's and snapped a few. Josie and Holli thought up some way cute poses. I am just posting a few. It was so much fun that I want to take the other girls tomorrow and take some of them. Hopefully Jenna wont be such a little goon ball tomorrow. She kept making funny faces and being goofy. But that's just Jen Ben. I sure do love her and can't believe how fast time has flown since she came into our family. Happy Birthday Jen...we love you!

4 comments:

laceeJ said...

cute pics! What a great photographer, too! Happy Birthday!

Tiffani said...

Your hair looks cute curled like that. I meant to tell you that when I saw you but I forgot. Happy birthday cute GIRLS!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday- both of you. You both look so cute. I have really loved jenna- she is a sweet heart and a great 'student'!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.