Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jubilee of Trees


This afternoon I took the girls to the Jubilee of trees. It is an annual family event we go to. This year was a little more laid back...not as many people as in past years. Jenna was thrilled to see the Three Falls Elementary kindergarten tree she helped make. I think my favorite one was the Grinch. It was really creative. I had to bribe Holli and Lindsay to get a picture with Santa...silly girls. While waiting in line Lindsay and Holli both said, "We are NOT getting our picture with Santa, Mom!" I was racking my brain trying to think of a bribe I could offer them..or a threat...HUM, The older they get ya can't say, "Do you want a spanking?" or "Do you want a time-out?" etc...SO, When all else fails...MONEY:) hee hee All I had to do is say, "If you will let me take a picture of you with Santa I will pay you $5.00", and walllllah! It worked:) Ya I know, I am a bad Mom but hey whatever works to capture the memory. It was a fun afternoon and free to boot.

No comments: