Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just some of the fam!














Yesterday I was invited to my sister Rula's house to make plans for Thanksgiving. My sister Suzie and sister in law Danielle were invited as well. When my kids heard about it they all wanted to come SO BAD because..."BOO HOO" they don't get to see their cousins very often. At first I said "NO WAY"!..."It's a school day"....After some serious arm twisting by the kids I decided what the heck....gave in and let them all have a "ditch school day". Holli and Lindsay both have 4.0 GPA's and they used the "Mom we deserve an award for getting good grades" guilt trip on me....I know I know...Not the mother of the year award for me....BUT we did have a TON of fun visiting with my Sisters and their kiddies. The kids had SO MUCH FUN jumping on the tramp, playing "kidnapper", hide and go seek, riding bikes, etc...at one point there were 21 of them all in the living room playing polly pockets so I decided, hey this would be something fun to blog about. The kids are our 4 girls, Rulas 6, Suzies 7, and the two little ones I babysit...Baylee and Will....ya can't forget them. They are just like family to me. They fit right in with the rest of them. Rula has this really cool toy truck with a horse trailer that Will played with the entire time. Now I know what to buy him for Christmas:) There were actually more kids than this. Danielle's 4 kids had already left.Rulas's oldest boy "Junior" DID NOT want his picture with all those girls. Hee Hee but after Aunt Suzie offered him a $3.00 bribe he agreed. He should be used to it: He has 6 sisters. Anyhew, It should be a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We have 8 family's coming. WOOOOSH..that is like a small village..but hey where I came from , THE MORE THE MERRIER> I am so thankful for big families! I think anyone who lives in Utah will relate and agree.

1 comment:

Lindsay Lou said...

Hey uhh mom sudi offered him 4$ bucks!!!! accutaly ha lol but that was so much fun thank ya for lettin us go!!!!!!!!!!!!!