Saturday, November 8, 2008

I passed my Clinicals...YEAH!














Well today was my last clinical and I passed...whoot whoot! The past three saturdays I have worked at the St George Care Center from 5:30AM - 2:00PM. Getting up at 4:30 am was a little challenging. It was only 3 weeks but a ton of information to consume and a whole lot of interesting moments. There were 10 CNA students who did their clinicals with me. We had so much fun laughing at jokes and exchanging war stories after each shift report. Just for kicks I decided to grab a quick picture of us for my scrapbook. Anyhew...Just 3 more weeks until I get my certificate...that is IF I pass my State test and skills evaluation. It's amazing how fast 4 months flew by. Going to college has been very rewarding to me. The kids are all old enough to watch out for each other during my classes and Kim has been a great help and support.I have gained allot of self confidence and found that even though you feel maxed out some days, you can do more...you just have to prioritize:) I am not looking forward to working because I love staying home with my kids...but the insurance benefits will be so nice.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome job Liz! What a great role model and inspiration you are. You will pass the state no problem!

fourangels said...

What are you worried about? You'll do great. You're almost done; keep up the great work!

Lisa said...

Congrats Liz! You will do well and you do look cute in your scrubs! :)

Tiffani said...

Good job Liz. I can't believe you are already finished! That time flew by (for me)! I love your pink scrubs. And I know one of the girls that you did clinicals with. Allison, the one in the blue. She is a funny girl, I bet you had a great time.

Tamara said...

Way to go, Liz! I'm so proud of you!