Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We Love You Will!














This morning I was busy cleaning and doing bills when I noticed Will was a little quiet in the other room. When I went to check on him I found him under the Christmas tree lying down looking at the lights. I just thought it was the cutest thing ever so I had to snap a picture. He has been such a joy to our family. Our girls would do anything to stay home from school so they can play with him. I am so thankful that I agreed to babysit him. In the morning when all our kids are at school he keeps me company. He is such a sweet little boy. It's hard not to grow attached to him. Today he wasn't feeling very well. I took him with me to Lins to buy a few things. He layed down in the basket and said, "Liz, I not feeling so good." My eyes teared up when he said this. I dont know if growing old makes ya all emotional or what it is but man I sure tap into his sweet little spirit!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

If it's the age that makes us tear up I am right along with you. Just reading this teared me up- knowing that my baby is so well loved and cared for while I am at school. We love you for loving him!

Tamara said...

I have to agree with you that Will is just the sweetest little spirit. When he's not in nursery, I miss him like crazy....he has such a tender heart. What a sweetie!