Friday, February 13, 2009

Alley's new hair color






Ok, so about a month ago I was walking by Alley's room one night and I could hear her softly crying. After asking her what was wrong she replied, " Every night I lie in here and cry to myself because I just want to be like Holli. I want to have my hair colored just like hers so that it will just boost my self confidence." I had to laugh, inside of course, so I didn't " de-boost her self confidence" hee hee. I explained to her that when you are in high school, image is a big deal and Holli just needed a simple change to help her self confidence.I also told her it ruins your hair to constantly change your hair color. Alley has beautiful hair but I couldn't convince her the color was pretty. She didn't think life was fair at all. After a month of moaning and groaning about it I gave in and bought a box of Loreal at Walmart. It only took about 30 mins start to finish. I figured dying it a darker shade just once would not do too much damage. I was surprised how pretty it looked when I was all done. Well...now she says it did the trick and her self confidence is boosted. Hey whatever it takes to keep the peace right?

No comments: